1. What is the United Online stock symbol and where does it trade?
United Online trades on Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol UNTD. The company is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 index and the Russell 2000 index.
3. Where is United Online based?
Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, United Online operates through a global network of locations in the U.S., Germany, and India.
4. What kind of products and services does United Online offer?
United Online, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNTD) is a leading provider of consumer products and services over the Internet, where the company’s brands have attracted a large online audience that includes more than 100 million registered accounts. The company’s Classmates Media segment services are online social networking (Classmates) and online loyalty marketing (MyPoints). Its primary Communications segment services are Internet access and email (NetZero and Juno).
5. What brands does United Online own?
Classmates, MyPoints, NetZero, Juno, StayFriends, MySite and others.
6. Where can I find out more information about investing in United Online?
Please visit our Investors page.
7. What services does United Online offer for advertisers?
For more information, visit our Advertisers page.